Q: I have a 2014 Chevrolet impala my gas cap has a yellow gas cap and says E85... Will it be ok to put that in my gas tank with unlea

My gas cap is yellow and says E- 85 and I would like to know is it ok to add that in my gas tank with unleaded has that's already in there??

Hello, yes, it is ok to put unleaded gas as well as E-85 fuel in your vehicle. The vehicle has the ability by way of the computer to calculate the type of fuel and control fuel ratio to get the best operation.

• I have a 2014 Chevrolet impala my gas cap has a yellow gas cap and says E85... Will it be ok to put that in my gas tank with unlea