Q: Advice on buying an 2007 Infiniti G35 due to maintenance

asked by on November 03, 2016

Hey, I'm thinking of buying a 2007 Infiniti G35 and some are saying that they are hard to maintain and costly. Do you agree? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks! Terri

Pre-purchase Car Inspection Get a Quote

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times, when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it is often times difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in-depth inspection. Many of today’s cars are designed exceptionally well, including the Infiniti G35 and generally do not require excessive maintenance when they are maintained properly and regularly.