Q: ABS light on dash board

Hi my name is Joe I have a 2006 jeep grand cherokee and iv been having problems with the abs light on my dash board some time they are on for a while and then they go off a mechanic scan it and said it was the abs pump it's already going bad but I took it to another mechanic and he told me that it's not going bad that it could be the wire but idk what to do ?

Hello. Since this could be a variety of potential issues, I would recommend hooking the car up to an OBD scanner to download any trouble codes that may have registered as a result of the light coming on. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose using an OBD scanner which should help to narrow down your search.