Q: ABS light on dash board

Hi my name is Joe I have a 2006 jeep grand cherokee and iv been having problems with the abs light on my dash board some time they are on for a while and then they go off a mechanic scan it and said it was the abs pump it's already going bad but I took it to another mechanic and he told me that it's not going bad that it could be the wire but idk what to do ?

Hello. Since this could be a variety of potential issues, I would recommend hooking the car up to an OBD scanner to download any trouble codes that may have registered as a result of the light coming on. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose using an OBD scanner which should help to narrow down your search.

3. ABS light on dash board