Q: A clicking noise from the fuse box and my windows work at times and sometimes they don't I just recently bought the 99 Ford f150

asked by on June 02, 2017

Clicking noise coming from the fuse box my windows work sometimes And sometimes they don't and also have a misfire from #4and#7 but it's firing I just recently bought the truck about a month ago it just started this two weeks ago

The fuse box on this vehicle is know for having internal failures for some circuits for the relays circuit board. The only repair is if fuse box is bad is to replace the fuse box. If you have the circuit checked to see if the window switch is getting proper power and grounds to isolate the fuse box is cause for window and light failures. Sometimes the drivers door wires where they pass through from door to body and wires can break causing components to not work.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr