Q: What will make a battery drain quickly? It doesn't happen every day but it happens 2-3 days a week.

Car was constantly having to be jumped/charged, I replaced the battery (2 month ago) Started again having to jump 1 a week, then 2-3 times a week, replaced the starter last weekend, had to jump it this Friday and today (monday). CHECKED all the lights, door closures, had battery starter and alternator checked, all fine. What else could it be? Have I missed something?

• What will make a battery drain quickly? It doesn't happen every day but it happens 2-3 days a week.