Q: I notice that if DSC is ON and I go from a bumpy rough road to a Smooth Straight Road. I hear a "kum" "kum" sound from the rear.

I notice that if DSC is ON and I go from a bumpy rough road to a Smooth Straight Road or softimes when i make a Sharp turn, I hear a "kum" "kum" sound from the rear of the car for like 4 to 6 times before its stops and the car will continue to drive well without any noise again.

I notice that this happens often if i have driven in an uneven surface.

I also notice that if I switch off DSC. The noise hardly comes. even when i drive in an even or rough bumpy road.

A: DSC is your car’s "Dynamic Stability C...

DSC is your car’s "Dynamic Stability Control" which is a form of traction control. Your car is equipped with sensors that monitor changes in the ride of the car which detect uneven surfaces or bumps in the road. These signals are relayed to the DSC system which then attempts to regain control of the car. The sound you are hearing is this system working properly as it should. This should be nothing to be concerned about.