Q: Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge

Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge in the engine compartment.

Your Toyota Camry’s transmission does not have a dip stick like in older car’s transmissions and has a fill plug on the side of the transmission itself. The transmission should only be serviced and checked by a trained mechanic. The system is sealed and you can monitor fluid temperature and level using a Toyota scanner. If you’d like to have your transmission fluid serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so.

3. Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge