Q: Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge

Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge in the engine compartment.

A: Your Toyota Camry’s transmission does not h...

Your Toyota Camry’s transmission does not have a dip stick like in older car’s transmissions and has a fill plug on the side of the transmission itself. The transmission should only be serviced and checked by a trained mechanic. The system is sealed and you can monitor fluid temperature and level using a Toyota scanner. If you’d like to have your transmission fluid serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so.