Q: I changed my fuel pump and now I have a gas leak I can see it dripping on the ground. It's a 96 blazer

asked by on March 24, 2017

I changed my fuel pump now you can see gas leaking from under the truck by the tank

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel line running to or from the pump that may be leaking. As you know, this can be very dangerous and should be looked at as soon as possible to avoid a potential fire. Depending on the location of the leak, this may be related to the fuel pump installation or it may be unrelated. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your Blazer to determine how to properly repair this.