Q: Problem of my Ford ranger tdci 3.0L

I would like to ask about dtc p 0088 p0093 p0301. I have problem ini my Ford ranger tdci 3.0L. there is no problem if the engine cold i can started. But if the engine running start around 2 miles when i turn off, i couldn't turn on the engine. Could you please explain the problem ini my Ford. Previously i tested my injector compression and replace ball bearing of my injector. After that my engine could not started. Please help me Thank you very much.

Lucius From indonesia

Check for spark while the engine is hot and not wanting to start. If the coil pack has any cracks, they can spread when the engine is warm and cause a short to ground. Consider hiring an experienced technician to look over the vehicle to verify spark, fuel delivery and check for faulted sensors.

3. Problem of my Ford ranger tdci 3.0L