Q: I'm about to buy a new car I. have a VW Jetta and wanting to switch to a Mini but my sister says they need a lot of repairs. What's your thoughts?

I currently have a vw Jetta and ready to buy a new car and want a mini jcw and my sister says that they need more repairs vs vw. What's your thoughts?

The average rating for the 2017 Mini Cooper is around a 6.7 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. The fuel economy and performance are both good around 7.0 to 8.0 range on the scale. The concern is the safety of the vehicle. The average rating for the safety is a 5.0. The vehicle does include 8 airbags and has a good rating for a 4 star crash test. As the vehicle is known as a SUV, they tend to have a roll over rate, which means that the vehicle can not be driving like a car driving fast around corners. For the maintenance of the vehicle, as long as the maintenance is maintained, the vehicle will operate just fine. Most dealerships have a warranty that gives you around 5 years or 100K miles on the drivetrain and a full bumper to bumper warranty for any defects. If you need further assistance with making a decision on where to buy a 2017 Mini Cooper or not, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm about to buy a new car I. have a VW Jetta and wanting to switch to a Mini but my sister says they need a lot of repairs. What's your thoughts?