Q: We are not getting any spark from the coil pack and it still wont crank what could be the problem?

We just replace the motor and it wouldn't crank we replaced the coil pack still no crank and we fix the computer and it still wont crank. What could be wrong if everything we checked is good

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are not quite clear as to what your engine is NOT doing. If the engine will not crank over, this is a starter issue and has nothing to do with ignition timing or spark. If the engine will not crank over, it is due to either a power problem being sent to the starter or a faulty ground connection on the starter itself. If the engine will crank over but will not ignite, then the issue will be related to ignition timing. This could be due to a crankshaft or cam position sensor that is damaged or is not correctly installed. It is also quite possible that a faulty ground is the source of your electrical issues.

3. We are not getting any spark from the coil pack and it still wont crank what could be the problem?