Q: my bank 1 sensor 2 has been replaced and check engine light still comes up. i have also changed my catalyst converter, and my car

asked by on August 05, 2017

I went to my mechanic for servicing of my car which he did and replaced the air filter,also cleaned the air flow sensor because check engine light came up and diagnosis indicated it . After which i changed my four shock absorbers, brake pads and back calliper. While removing the jack, my car went down with force. While leaving the workshop, i noticed hesitation with roaring sound from the cabin. My mechanic changed the manifold and the pipe where bank 1 sensor 2 is, and also changed sensor 2 because check engine light came up again indicating bank 1 sensor 2 circuit high voltage. but it still comes up after few miles. and the movement and noise from cabin is still there. Don't know what to do again.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Unfortunately, these type of issues are incredibly complex to pinpoint and isolate the root source of the problem. Typically the best way to complete the diagnosis is to have a professional mechanic start by completing a check engine light inspection. This allows them to download ALL stored error codes and get a big picture as to what issues are present. The next step is to complete a physical inspection of the components triggering these error codes. This typically is the best way to streamline the diagnosis process and resolve the issues you are experiencing. I would recommend having a different professional mechanic come to your location to complete the check engine light inspection for starters, and go from there.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr