Q: My car has a little shake to it.

It kind of does a little worst the faster I get. And when I turn right I can hear something rubbing. But not a steady rub.

You may have a bad tire or something that is loose on the front end. I would suggest having a mechanic lift and inspect the tires and front end to see if there is a front tire or axle problems. It’s also possible that you may have hit some road debris that can get caught up in the front axle area and cause rubbing.

I’d recommend getting some assistance from a qualified mechanic who can properly diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing and make any repairs that are necessary.

3. My car has a little shake to it.