Q: Can I still drive my car even if my clutch master cylinder is bad? Or will it cause problems??

Can I still drive my car even if my clutch master cylinder is bad? Or will it cause problems??

Yes it may cause problems. You could put stress on the transmission input shaft and gears, the engine crankshaft and the drive train of the vehicle. Some of these components could get broken. If you are in need of a clutch master cylinder replacement, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to have this repair done for you.

• Can I still drive my car even if my clutch master cylinder is bad? Or will it cause problems??