Q: Q: Why is there water in my carburetor in my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport

There is a lot of water in my carburetor and I don't know where it's coming from there

The only way water gets into the carburetor is from fuel in the fuel tank. You got the water from the gas station fuel tanks. You need to add drygas (HEET) in the tank to try and get out the water and burn it off. If excessive water is in fuel tank then the water would need to be removed. Try to avoid gas stations when a fuel truck is filling tanks or just filled tanks. This stirs up the water in the bottom of their tanks and it ends up in yours.

3. Q: Why is there water in my carburetor in my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport