Q: I have a 2015 ford fusion with 58000 miles on it and was driving on the highway and a awful loud ticking noise I drove it home

Was driving on highway and a loud knocking started i drove it home maybe 3 miles and parked it till morning i started it again the next morning and it sounds like something is broken and rattling in my engine i noticed my oil was low so gave it some oil to bring it to where it supose to be and it got worse it barely got 58000 miles on it i do drive it kinda ruff maybe a bent rod or a collapsed lifter i need help on prices of those things and what it could be?

Since you were running your engine low on oil you may have damaged all the crankshaft and camshaft bearings along with piston and cylinder damage. You would need to have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to survey the extent of the damage and to give you an estimate of the repairs needed.

3. I have a 2015 ford fusion with 58000 miles on it and was driving on the highway and a awful loud ticking noise I drove it home