Q: How do I use the Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to choose between metric and US measurements for your DIC and cluster displays. Here’s how to change the unit measurement: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Vehicle Information Menu. 2. Use the toggle buttons to select Unit. 3. Use the toggle buttons to choose between US and METRIC. 4. Press the SET/CLR button to set the unit setting.