Q: My AC blower motor blows like it's on low no matter what I turn it to. Any ideas?

Blows hot or cold and will change from vent to defrost and all that no problem and will turn off. But no matter what setting (hi or low) I turn it to it only blows like it's on the low setting.

My car has an automatic transmission. 2003 F-250 7.3

The blower control switch on the dashboard controls the circuit flow of the blower motor to adjust the voltage from low, to medium, to medium-high, to high. When on high, the circuit bypasses the blower resistor. The blower resistor will control all the other speeds. If the blower speed is on low on all the switch positions, then pull off the blower speed control knob and look at the knob to see if it is cracked and cannot move the blower switch. Replace the knob if cracked. If it is not a bad knob, then you will need to replace the blower switch. If you would like some professional help with this issue, contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your fan speed control problem for you.

3. My AC blower motor blows like it's on low no matter what I turn it to. Any ideas?