Q: Transmission fluid leak

asked by on February 23, 2016

Transmission fluid is leaking like water from the front end of my vehicle.

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If you have transmission fluid coming from the front of your vehicle, then you either have a ruptured cooler line or the radiator has cracked where the cooler lines go. I would start by getting under the vehicle to see which one it is. At that point you would know where the failure is. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to locate the leaks and make the needed repairs.