Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

A: The sun visor mirror light will automatical...

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I use the Driver Information Center?

A small screen that is located at the bottom of the tachometer on the instrument panel is called the Driver Information Center, DIC for short. This system allows the driver to select what data is being displayed in front of...

Q: Large driver-side mirror blocked view and caused accident

You can check with the dealer to see if they have an alternative mirror for you. I am not aware of any aftermarket mirrors for your vehicle or a solution for this. When a vehicle like your 2016 Audi Q5...

Q: How do I use the lane change signals?

You should always use your signals when you are changing lanes, to alert drivers around you that you are doing so. You can signal a lane change with the turn signal lever, which is located on the left side of...