Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I personalize the comfort and convenience controls?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s features using the vehicle personalization system. Some of the settings that you can customize are the comfort and convenience features. To personalize the comfort and convenience, use the audio system controls: ...

Q: How do you work the manual rearview mirror?

Your car’s rearview mirror provides essential visibility out of the back window. However, you will need to adjust it periodically, as well as after anyone else has driven the car. Here’s what you need to do: Grasp the mirror...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the illuminated entry?

The illuminated entry system is a light system that helps light up your car when it is unlocked. When the illuminated entry is turned on, the courtesy lights help you enter your vehicle easily when you’re in the dark. The...