Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Mice can get into the ventilation

Rodents can become a serious problem for almost any vehicle. If they don’t find their way into the HVAC system, they will often chew on wires, which can cause serious problems with vehicle operations. In this case, cutting and installing...

What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?

The Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the transmission fluid is too hot, which prevents the transmission from cooling properly. When the DIC displays this message,...

Windshield wipers less effective when I'm driving fast

Hello. It is possible that air is getting under the windshield wipers, making them ineffective. Although it is more likely that the windshield wiper arms are getting bent and/or have worn out. Sometimes the windshield wipers can be bent or...