Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

It only takes a few seconds to recline the front seats. To do so, first locate the recline lever on the outboard side of the seat. Then, pull the lever, and push the seat into the desired reclining position. Release...

Q: How do I switch between the rearview mirror day and night setting?

The rearview mirror has two settings: day, and night. The night setting is designed to reduce glare from bright headlights, and should always be used at night. It also provides less clarity, so it should never be used during the...

Q: Q: Head lamp stays on

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Mercedes-Benz R350. Have the control module under the driver's seat checked to see if any water was introduced and has gotten it wet. If it has, then the A/C drain hoses...