Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to...

Q: Blinker clicks too fast

The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bulb or a flasher relay. You can turn on your flashers/hazards to verify bulb operation. If all the bulbs work then you may need a new flasher relay. A left mirror...

Q: Q: The car has no electrical power at all

Hi. I would recommend to have a technician check for any loose power or ground wiring. There also could be some corrosion present that is blocking the electrical current flow. I also recommend that the technician use a test light to...