Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: How do I customize the Chime Volume?

A chime accompanies many alerts in your vehicle. The volume of this chime can be adjusted very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: How do I adjust the manual anti-glare rearview mirror?

If your vehicle is equipped with a manual anti-glare rear view mirror, you have the means to adjust it to account for bright lights behind you. The glare from headlights behind you at night can be blinding, reducing your night...

Q: How does the ceiling light work?

Your Accord features a number of convenience lights designed to make it easier to see inside your car in low-light situations. The ceiling light (also called a dome light) is one of these. It has three settings here: On...