Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

A: The sun visor mirror light will automatical...

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I customize the Vehicle Locator Lights?

The vehicle locator lights can be turned on or off with just a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings,...

Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

You can control your side view mirrors with the side view switches, which are located on the control panel on the inside of the driver’s door. At the top of this control panel are two buttons, labeled “L” and “R”...

Q: How Can I Clean a Dirty Light Socket on My Car

Cleaning a light socket would depend on what type of dirt, corrosion, or rust the socket was contaminated with. These damages will vary depending on the sockets location on your vehicle. Sockets can be in sealed or semi sealed lens...