Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: Q: How do I answer a call?

When a paired phone receives a phone call, it will come through the sound system, even if the sound system is currently playing something. To answer the call, press the Phone Send button.

Q: Why Do Rearview Mirrors Have a Tab at the Bottom?

The tab on the bottom of many rear view mirrors is what is known as the "day/night" adjustment switch. The daytime setting is with the tab pushed toward the front of the vehicle. You should be able to see normally...

Q: Q: How do I use the dome light?

Your car’s dome light provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, particularly in low-light situations. However, you can adjust its operation so that it works (or doesn’t) when you want it. Here’s how: Locate the dome light....