Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

How does the tire pressure monitoring system work?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that checks the pressure in each tire via a special sensor mounted inside the tire (it’s connected to the valve stem). When the system detects a drop in tire...

How do I turn the windshield wipers on and off?

If you drive in the rain, you’ll need to know how to operate your windshield wipers. In heavy downpours, you’ll switch to high-speed wipers to make it easier to see where you’re going. The windshield wipers are controlled by a...

How to Adjust a Car Mirror Correctly

There are two to three mirrors on your vehicle that need to be adjusted so that the driver can clearly see behind and down both sides of the vehicle. Before you adjust your mirrors, you must first adjust your seating...