Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Regarding to Uber Oil Change and Maintenance

Hi there. I am unaware of any maintenance services offered by Uber. However, Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an oil change service at your home or office. Your concern is being forwarded to customer...

How do I use the automatic dimming rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is a very important safety feature, that gives you visibility through your rear windshield. At night, however, the glare from headlights can make it hard for you to use your rear view mirror. The automatic dimming...

How do I adjust the volume limiter?

When the volume limiter feature is turned on, the volume of the sound system will be limited to a safe volume. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Advice on buying a used Ford Taurus

I would definitely stay clear from cars from the '90's. A lot of them had horrible transmissions. They weren't that great cars. Lot of them rusted out, too. But for a 2000's car, the later ones and mid-to-late ones can...

How do I find the tire identification number (TIN)?

The tire identification number (TIN) helps you know what specifications your tires are. This is very important when the time comes to replace your tires. Your TIN is located along the outside of each wheel; however, if it is worn...

How do I control the fuel efficiency backlight?

You can choose to have your fuel efficiency reading be backlit. To control whether or not it is backlit, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...

Passenger side low beam won't work

Hello and thank you for your question. Check the harness to the light bulb and make sure that there is no broken wires. Find the fuse for the head lights and check them with a test light. Check it with...

Car will not start.

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If the engine is cranking but not starting then it may be possible that there is an issue with the vehicle's ignition, fuel, or engine management systems. If one...

Ticking noise on a 2003 Crown Vic

Figure out where the noise is coming from first. It could be your driveshaft U-joints are going out. U-joints click when you move them back and forth. It can also be if any of your brakes are really worn out,...