Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

A: The sun visor mirror light will automatical...

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I remove a rear head restraint?

The rear outboard head restraints can be removed. To do so, first fold the restraint down by pulling on the fold strap. Then press both Release buttons on the base of the restraint, and pull the restraint straight up.

Q: How do I turn on the side view mirror defrosters?

The side view mirror defrosters increase your visibility by eliminating condensation from the side view mirrors. The side view mirror defrosters will automatically turn on when the rear window defroster is turned on by pressing the Rear Window Defroster button....

Q: How do I turn on the second row map lights?

The second row lights will automatically turn on when any door is open. They can also be turned on manually, by pressing the switches at the base of the lights.