Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I make a call from the call list?

The call lists are the three lists of phone numbers that your mobile phone always tracks: incoming calls, outgoing calls, and missed calls. Through the infotainment system, you can search the call lists to find a number that you wish...

Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an essential safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror so that you have maximum visibility. The mirror can be adjusted manually by grabbing...

Q: How do I turn on the front row map lights?

The front row map lights are located above the two front seats, and provide cabin light for the driver and front passenger. To turn these lights on, press the outer edge of each light. Press the edge again to turn...