Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: How do I cancel the speed control?

The speed control can be canceled at any time by pressing the Cancel button on the steering wheel, or by deploying the brakes. When the speed control is canceled, the system is still turned on, and the previous seed can...

Q: What should I know about trailers and towing equipment?

While your Accord is a passenger vehicle primarily, it can tow a light load. However, you need to ensure that things are done right and that the correct towing equipment and accessories are installed. Here’s what you need to know:...

Q: Third stop light does not work. checked all fuses to include cruise control...

There is a separate fuse just for the center mount stop light. Check the fuse marked "CHMSL" 10 amp fuse. If you can't find the problem, a certified pro from YourMechanic can inspect the light for you to make necessary...