Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

Q: How do I select a podcast?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a podcast. To select a specific podcast, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Podcasts, then press the knob....

Q: Why Do Rearview Mirrors Have a Tab at the Bottom?

The tab on the bottom of many rear view mirrors is what is known as the "day/night" adjustment switch. The daytime setting is with the tab pushed toward the front of the vehicle. You should be able to see normally...

Q: How do I use the front interior light switches?

The front interior lights have two settings, and are controlled by the front interior light switch on the ceiling, next to the lights. When the light switch is set to Off, the lights will never come on. When the switch...