Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The rear window defroster helps keep the rear window from fogging up. To use the rear window defroster, press the rear window defroster button (a rectangle with three squiggly arrows pointing up through it). This button is located under the...

Q: What Dangers Are Caused by Hanging Things From the Rearview Mirror?

The first danger that should be considered is the fact that items on the rearview mirror are a distraction. Depending on the object they can partly obscure your view. Visibility is a main concern as well as depending on the...

Q: How do I turn on and off the fog lamps?

Sometimes you need extra visibility when it’s raining or foggy. Your headlamps may not provide enough light, but the fog lamps will increase your viewing ability. Use the lever on the left side of the steering column. Turn the...