Q: How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

The sun visor mirror light will automatically turn on when the mirror is accessed.

3. How do I turn on the sun visor mirror light?

Q: How do I see a list of all the paired phones?

The infotainment system can have five mobile devices paired to it at a time. To see which phones are currently paired to the system, press the Config button, and select Phone Settings. Then, select Bluetooth, followed by Device List. ...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the power side view mirrors?

Your car’s side view mirrors provide you with a view to the side and behind your car, ensuring that you’re able to change lanes without worrying about colliding with another car. However, you need to have them adjusted properly in...

Q: The car won't start, battery works

Hi there. If the battery is fine, then it may be a bad battery cable, starter, or even the security system. I usually try a spare key if there is one and also try starting it in neutral to make...