Q: Starting Issues - 2007 Nissan Frontier

I have this 2007 Nissan Frontier, it was running fine, one day at a stop sign it died, and hasn't started again after that. It turns over but just won't catch to start. It's been to a town mechanic and he can't seem to figure out the problem. It now has a new fuel pump and a new crank shaft positioning sensor. The battery is in good condition too. I have spark, spark plugs are new. I've done some research about switching two relays, and your vehicle should start. That didn't work either. I'm at a loss at what could be wrong with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A: Hey there. If you have confirmed that you h...

Hey there. If you have confirmed that you have spark, then this by default should be related to a fuel supply problem. Since you have replaced the fuel pump, you may want to also check the fuel pressure to be sure that the fuel pressure regulator is doing it's job in maintaining the correct pressure while cranking. You will also want to confirm that the fuel injectors are receiving the correct amount of voltage to them so that they are properly emitting a uniform fuel spray into the intake system. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your Frontier and properly diagnose your no start issue.