Q: Can my camshaft position sensor cause my stabilitrak to have issues?

I've already replaced the throttle body to stop the service stabilitrak warning that reduced the engine power. A year later I have a code p0011 and p0449. But wondering if p0011 could cause my traction control to think the wheels are slipping? I would like to knock those out with one stone. Also, can a crack in my muffler pipe cause the p0449 code?

Hi there. P0449 is a general OBD2 diagnostic trouble code indicating an issue with the EVAP vent control circuit, so it has nothing to do with exhaust. I would recommend reading this article to learn more about the causes of this code. In regards to killing all the birds with one stone, the best way to correctly diagnose the issues going on with your Impala would be to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection. During this inspection, they will download the stored error codes, determine the source, and recommend the right repairs. It is highly unlikely that only one issue is going on with your car, so it might be a few components will require replacement.

3. Can my camshaft position sensor cause my stabilitrak to have issues?