Q: Q: Car leaking antifreeze

My car is leaking antifreeze, and I think it's coming from a hose.

It is possible that the leak is coming from a hose; depending on which hose or water outlet the hose is connected to, this could be a relatively simple repair. However, the cooling system should be pressure-tested to verify the location of the leak. Never attempt to check the cooling system on a hot engine, or when the cooling system is pressurized, as serious injury can occur. Once the system is pressure-checked and the source of the leak is repaired, another pressure test should be completed to ensure that no other leaks or failures exist. The system will need to be filled, and bled with the proper coolant ratio. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect and pressure test the cooling system to determine the source of the leak, and repair it as necessary.

3. Q: Car leaking antifreeze