Q: failed smog test...white smoke coming out of exsuast pipe..burning oil..

Do you think it's warn gaskets?

Hello. Typically when you have white smoke/steam coming from the exhaust, you have a blown head gasket. The gasket is allowing oil and coolant passed when it should not. Have you checked the level of your coolant to make sure that the white smoke is a result of burning coolant? If this is the case you will see a decrease in level. Check the radiator’s level, and the overflow tank. Also pull out your oil dipstick and check it for a white milky film or foam in the oil. This is a sign that coolant is also entering the oil system through the blown head gasket. The gasket replacement is fairly easy, but accessing it can be difficult and time consuming. Make sure you have a repair guide if attempting to do this from home. Have this inspected at ASAP, as the further it is driven at this point the more likely you are to have major engine damage. The oil is not capable of lubricating the engine with coolant contamination.

3. failed smog test...white smoke coming out of exsuast pipe..burning oil..