Q: Third row seat not going down in 2007 Mercury Mountaineer

One of the third row seats doesn't go down.

Hi. There are two 30 amp fuses that control the rear seats. Fuse 5 controls the left and fuse 12 controls the right rear folding seat. These fuses will need to be checked along with the relays that control each folding rear seat. The last thing would be to check for voltage at the affected seat motor and continuity of the thermal protection circuit. This is done when the seat switch is depressed. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the seat and also diagnose the condition of the electrical components.

3. Third row seat not going down in 2007 Mercury Mountaineer