my 2012 ford explorer wont start it say no key detected i...

Q: my 2012 ford explorer wont start it say no key detected i got a regular key not no push button start

asked by on November 13, 2017

I got a 2012 ford explore it wont start it say no key detected i got a regular key i dont got a push buttom start

This can be caused by the key itself is not recognized by the theft system and you may want to try another extra key to see if it works. If extra key does not work then you have a fault in the theft system and will need to have the system tested for codes to see if the key sensor in the steering column or module is at fault.