Q: hello,i have daewoo lanos 1 i was driving the car and everything was very good but suddenly i couldnt transmmit to 1st or 2nd gear

asked by on July 05, 2017

hello,i have daewoo lanos 1 i was driving the car and everything was very good but suddenly i couldnt transmmit to 1st or 2nd gear and how much does it cost?

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It really depends on why the vehicle will not shift that would determine the cost of repairs. An issue like this could be caused by dirty transmission fluid or an obstruction of fluid inside the transmission or internal transmission parts damaged and perhaps a shift solenoid. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to shift inspection first, so they can correctly diagnose this problem and recommend the right repairs.