Q: Rear axle fishtailing at low speeds.

Okay I have a 99 mercury cougar. I am planning to fix it but I am unsure of how sever they are or what exact parts I need for it to be repaired. It goes to about 20mph and it starts to fishtail a bit. I'm wondering if you could give me some insight of what I'm dealing with here I need some advice on which parts I should look for to fix the rear Axel problem as well as some guidance to exactly where I would start to even begin to tackle the problem. Thank you so much for your time. Call ms anytime at 2487640837 or converse with me through email : gervontehenderson@gmail.com.com Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a blessed night.

Hi there. Check the suspension to the rear axle and see if anything is broken. You will have to raise up the vehicle and see if the rear tires can move back and forth. If they do, then there is a problem with the suspension and needs to be repaired or replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle fishtailing at low speeds, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.