Q: My car won't start. It acts like it want to start but will not.

I was my car and had doors open and music playing, now car won't start

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In many cases, when we have accessories running (like the stereo and the doors open that triggers lights) without the engine running, it can cause the battery to drain and loose cranking amps. When this occurs, you won’t be able to start the engine because the battery simply doesn’t have enough power to turn the starter. The best way to solve this problem is to replace your battery or have a professional mechanic complete this process for you.

3. My car won't start. It acts like it want to start but will not.