Q: I have a 2013 Dodge Durango... The Service Power Steering Light comes on frequently....

I have a 2013 Dodge Durango... The Service Power Steering Light comes on frequently.... this is a problem it has had since 500 km... If you shut it off and restart vehicle the light goes off... sometimes power steering gets hard when light comes on and all gauges starting bouncing... It seems to have this problem mostly when vehicle is dirty.... a good washing underneath and seems to have less problems with this!

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Under normal operating conditions, the EPS light comes on when the ignition switch is turn on, then goes off when the engine is started. If the EPS light remains on when the engine is running, there is a problem with the EPS system. The first step in pinpointing the problem is to retrieve the diagnostic trouble codes stored in the module. From there, a technician will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light and make any repairs that are necessary.