Q: Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem

Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem

A defective battery can cause all sorts of running issues due to voltage is too low or high causing erratic sensor and component performance like low fuel pressure or lack of power. I recommend replacing the battery first if it is bad and then recheck the charging system and computer as needed.

3. Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem