Q: It's cold outside car stopped starting up changed the spark plugs started up but now won't start

So it's cold outside and my car was driving ok then one frosty morning it won't start I got a jump and no help someone said maybe the spark plugs I changed the spark plugs because they were bad then I fired it up and off now it wont start back up and the inside dashboard is flashing and car not making any sounds under the hood

Hi there:

Most of the time, when it’s extremely cold outside, the problem is with the battery and an inability to have enough cold cranking amps to activate the starter and other ancillary components that allow the vehicle’s ability to start. Although worn out spark plugs tend to impact the vehicle’s ability to start, they are usually not the source of cold starting problems. You might want to either replace your battery, or contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection first; before you determine why your car is having difficulty starting.

3. It's cold outside car stopped starting up changed the spark plugs started up but now won't start