Q: Car starts up and cuts off after a while of driving

HI I HAVE A 92es300 276,000 my car starts right up but after a while it cut off while driving and sometime when I'm sitting still!! I had a diagnostic done 55 Throttle position sensor came up I had that put on and code41 knock sensors i didn get the knock sensors done he said it tps was the problem and i had fuel pump put in and spark plugs three months and he also stated in the comment section of the receipt that i wwould need a fuel pump or distributor car still cutting off and check engine light still on!!! 馃槨馃槨馃槨please help???!!!

A: This may be likely related to a fuel pump i...

This may be likely related to a fuel pump issue or lack of fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure is something that can cause your car to struggle to idle or even stall when driving. This will also cause the Check Engine Light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your fuel pump.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籗ave up to 30%