Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

A: The immobilizer system is automatically dea...

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Q: How do I lock the doors with the remote entry system?

You can lock your vehicle from outside of the car with the remote entry system. To do so, press the Lock button on the remote entry transmitter. The turn signals will flash to confirm this action. Press the button a...

Q: Can't turn off antitheft system

If the anti-theft light is on then the vehicle is not going to start. You may have a defective code key. If you have another key then I would suggest you try it to see if the problem goes away....

Q: Air bag light has been on for about 2 months

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose as a second opinion or to find any possible alternatives to correct this. There is a good chance this can...