Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

A: The immobilizer system is automatically dea...

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Q: Key won't turn in the ignition

Hello. It sounds like you may have two different problems with your van. The key not coming out of the ignition may be caused by a failure in the ignition switch or the shift lock. Both of these are common...

Q: Anti theft system won't let me use my car

You will need to try a different key. If the second key works then you need to replace the key that did not work. If the theft system still will not allow the engine to start then you need to...

Q: How do I adjust the headrests?

All of your seats have headrests, which provide comfort and protection for your head and neck. You can raise the height of a headrest by pulling it straight up to the desired position. To lower the headrest, press the Release...