Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

A: The immobilizer system is automatically dea...

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Q: Key not recognized by truck - 2006 Mitsubishi Raider

Hello. I would usually start by checking the battery and the connections at the battery. If there is low voltage in the system, then this will occur. If the battery and connections are fine, then the issue is either in...

Q: Can not get anti theft to turn off on my car

The first thing to do is remove the installed lock to see if the lock is seized or the latch is broken and needs replaced. If after the lock and latch is fixed then recheck the theft system to see...

Q: how hard is it to replace ac compressor on 2011 sonota

The first step in replacing the A/C compressor is to remove anything that blocks access to the serpentine belt. Once this has been done, the next step is to remove tension from the serpentine belt and slide it off of...