Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Q: I can't turn the key on my Mercedes E320

The simplest Answer is that the steering column is under torque. If the car was parked while the steering wheel was sharply turned, the column lock may be jammed. You can unjam it by turning the steering wheel slightly. In...

Q: Antitheft system causing car to not start

Depending on where and how the security system was installed, this can change the possibilities of various issues and fixes. An aftermarket system put in by a private party could have been installed in different ways that could cause issues...

Q: How is the ESC manually turned off? Could I have done this by accident?

If the ESC light is on and you press the ESC button again and the light goes out then the button may have been inadvertently pressed and system turned off. If this happens then just press the button again to...