Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Q: What are the standard and optional restrictions available for the MyKey system?

The MyKey® system on your car is designed to allow restrictions on several different systems and functions when a programmed MyKey® is used in the ignition. This is an important consideration for drivers who are still learning the basics, and...

Q: How do I arm the immobilizer?

The immobilizer is a key security feature. The immobilizer is responsible for making sure that your vehicle can only be operated with an authorized key. The system cannot be armed or disarmed; it will automatically arm when you remove the...

Q: Serpentine belt is rubbing on the engine cover at the belt tensioner pulley 2004 Hyundai Tiburon

Hi there - I would start by doing a visual inspection of the serpentine belt, and the pulleys - are they visually in line? If not, which pulley is out of line in the direction of the engine cover? Are...