Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: 2007 Jaguar XJ8 cannot start, headlight flashes

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the fuses. The headlight flashing could be a result in a problem with the car’s security system. After multiple attempts to start the car, the headlight may flash to let...

Q: Car clicked when trying to start it so I changed battery and now it just shuts off when I try to start it

If the vehicle will not start with a good battery then you need to see if the theft system is activated? Try to hold your key FOB next to the push to start button before pressing button to see if...

Q: When I drive my power steering fluid leak and when I park in stop leaking

Hi There, The reason your power steering fluid leaks when driving and not when the car is parked is due to the intense pressure of the fluid in the power steering system. The power steering system operates on very high...