Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: What are some reasons why the remote vehicle start won’t work?

The remote vehicle start feature allows you to turn on your vehicle using only your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. However, the remote vehicle start will not work if any of these conditions are met: 1. The RKE transmitter is...

Q: How do you arm and disarm the anti-theft system?

While you have to take physical action to set the alarm on your car, the same is not true for the immobilizer system. The system is automatically armed as soon as you turn the engine off and take the key...

Q: 2012 Hyundai sonata My brake lights won't come on also the shifter won't move from park unless done manually

Inasmuch as the problem started after the bushing replacement, the cause is most likely a loose connection in one of the wiring harnesses that was removed when you replaced the bushing. The reason the brake lights don't work at the...