Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

How do I use the ignition?

The ignition has four stages: Off, Accessory, On, and Start. To use the ignition, insert your key into the slot, and rotate clockwise. When you first insert your key, it will be in the Off position. If you turn the...

Hi, I got my car key stuck in the ignition on acc. My dad tried to get it out and broke the key inside it.

The ignition switch is the device you need to gain access to. You can remove the steering column's upper and lower covers to gain access to the ignition switch on the back of the lock cylinder. Remove this piece from...

difficulty factor replacing thermostat and censor for a 2012 Chrysler 200. do I need to drain the radiator

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2012 Chrysler 200. As long as you reduce the coolant level below the area you will be working in, you don't have to completely drain the coolant. However, be sure not to...

How do I turn the clock on or off?

The clock can be turned on or off easily and quickly: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip Computer...

How do I lock the doors from outside without a key?

The doors can be locked even if you don’t have a key. Just switch the inside Lock button into the lock position before you close the door. This allows you to lock all of the doors at once even if...

How do I turn on the fog lights?

The fog lights provide extra visibility in foggy weather conditions. To use the fog lights, first turn on the headlights. Then rotate the fog light band (located on the turn signal lever) to the on position. Tips When the high...

How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is an extremely important safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your rearview mirror so that you have maximum visibility. You can adjust the mirror manually, by...

Engine revving when going over 30 mph. Problem with the 3rd gear?

Hey there. It sounds like your clutch may be worn to the point of slipping. The engine revving but the vehicle speed not matching in 3rd gear is typically an early indication of the clutch being worn. When the clutch/pressure...

How do I adjust the headlight auto off timer?

The exterior lights will stay on for a short time after you exit your vehicle and close the doors. You can adjust how long the exterior lights stay on before they automatically turn off with the following steps: 1. Turn...