Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: Car alarm keeps going off in 2000 Range Rover

Range Rovers have an emergency key access procedure to disarm the alarm with the mechanical key if the remote fails to do so. It requires that a 4-code key be entered into the vehicle by turning the key in the...

Q: Car stuck in park, traction control quit working

Hello. I suspect that the one of the plastic arms connecting the shifter to the transmission has broke or come out of place. The plastic stalk is a form of shift linkage and has been known to break overtime and leave...

Q: How do I reset the average fuel consumption?

The average fuel consumption feature tells you the fuel economy that you have averaged since the last reset. Resetting the feature is very easy: Press the display button on the lower left side of the instrument panel until the...