Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: How do I turn the engine off after using remote start?

After starting your truck with remote start, you can turn it off using remote start also. You just need to use the key fob. To turn the engine off after using remote start. Press the 2X button two times....

Q: How do I deactivate my anti theft system on my 2010 equinox?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The best way is to remove both the battery cables from your car battery and leave them off for 12 minutes. Then put the battery cables back on and tighten them up tight. Take...

Q: How do I access the elapsed time feature?

The elapsed time feature displays how much time has eclipsed since the feature was reset. The feature can run for up to 100 hours, at which point it will automatically reset. To access the elapsed time, press the Trip button...