Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: My key will not turn all the way to get it out

I'll bet you need a new ignition lock. In some cases that will mean replacing a whole lock assembly, and in others it will just mean replacing a lock cylinder. That will mean a new key, so if you want...

Q: Won't start, security light came on - 2003 Pontiac Grand Am

It is possible that the thief system was damaged or memory cleared during the changing of the battery and alternator. You will need to try any other key you may have and if it still is inoperative then will need...

Q: 2011 2.0 turbo Sonata, replaing the wastgate actuator with new one, des oem part need to be adjusted after installation? 4.0-4.2

Hi Ron. Thanks for sending in your question today. Like most OEM replacement components, an OEM wastegate actuator is set by the manufacturer to draw a certain amount of power and open at a specific amount of PSI. It's always...