Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: Check gauges light is on and car won't start - 1990 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban

Hello. Most of the time, the symptoms you are describing are caused by the battery failing. If there is a bad connection at the battery or if the voltage in the battery is low, then this will occur. If the...

Q: Theft light cant start car

The theft system on you car requires the key to be a programmed key to turn off the theft system so you can start the car. If you have the original key then disconnect the battery and connect the cables...

Q: What an broken axle cause a cars engine to die and would it still roll

Hi Cathrene. In short, yes - a broken axle or any component within the front or rear differential can cause the vehicle to shut off and the symptoms you are describing. It's also possible that the sputtering is caused by...