Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

Steering wheel jerking

Hello. If there is a consistent jerk occurring, then it is typically a spool valve problem in the rack and pinion. This would require replacement of the entire rack and pinion assembly. It can also be caused by a failing...

How do you check the condition of the wiper blades?

Your wiper blades might not seem like the most critical component of your car, but there’s no doubt they’re vital when it starts raining. Checking their condition is very important. Here’s how to do it: Spray the windshield with...

How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

While most vehicles only let you fold down the rear seats, yours actually has folding front seatbacks as well. This can allow you to load larger items into the front, as well as carrying more cargo (with the passenger seat...