Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: Q: WONT START

There are two common items that can cause an intermittent no start with this car. You already replaced the crank sensor, which is one of them. The other can be the key, and/or the Electronic Ignition Switch (EIS). If...

Q: Ok i change the key battery why is it still saying no key detected

Try to disconnect the battery for ten minutes to reset the theft system and then turn key on and wait for three minutes with key on in the run position to see if theft light goes out and then go...

Q: My Check Engine Light came on - 2011 Hyundai Accent

When the Check Engine Light comes on, it means the engine controller has detected a fault in one of the sensor inputs and that the fault is bad enough to affect the emissions. Most cars have additional warning lights for...