Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.

3. How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

Q: What does the Replace Battery in Remote Key message mean?

The Replace Battery in Remote Key message appears on your driver information center (DIC) when the batter in the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter needs to be replaced. When a new battery is added to the RKE, the DIC alert...

Q: How do I program a personal entry code?

You can program your own personal entry cod for the keyless entry keypad with just a few steps: 1. Enter the factory set entry code, which is located on the owner’s wallet card. 2. Within five seconds, press the 1-2...

Q: Transmission leak

Hi. Automatic transmissions operate using hydraulic pressure. Without the proper fluid level, the transmission can't build pressure and won't operate properly. Locating and fixing the transmission leak may solve your problem. Have a technician inspect the transmission leak and repair...