Q: I'm having starting problems with my vehicle.

asked by on December 17, 2015

For some reason, my car will not start. What do I need to replace or repair to fix this?

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. First off your engine needs three things in order to start. Your engine needs compression, fuel and ignition. The most common problem other owners with similar vehicles to you have is a fuel pump and filter in the fuel tank. The next most common problem is a crankshaft sensor or camshaft sensor. I would recommend you get a diagnosis to isolate your problem with YourMechanic. This way you don’t get parts replaced that won’t fix your problem.