Q: Engine not getting gas properly.

Fuel pump not functioning properly. I put in a new fuel pump and relay and the engine is still not getting gas properly.

Fuel Filter Replacement $83.13 - $270.56 Get a Quote
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $111.64 - $903.72 Get a Quote

Hi, this is a common mistake people make when putting a fuel pump on. They forget to change the fuel filter. A clogged fuel filter may be what caused the pump to go bad. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic come out and change the filter and test the fuel pressure on the car to see if that is in fact the problem.