Q: Transmission was replaced but not set in right so it won't bolt down believe it's disk between motor and transmission

Replaced my transmission because it broke due to accident. I believe the disks between the motor and transmission was not adjusted right when replaced so the transmission is sticking out. Need to loosen it again and adjust fly wheel to sit it right with the motor and mounts.

The problem sounds like the transmission torque convertor is not inserted all the way into the transmission. If you try and force it you will damage the transmission. You need to spin and push in the torque convertor until it goes all the way into the front pump of the transmission.

3. Transmission was replaced but not set in right so it won't bolt down believe it's disk between motor and transmission