Q: Battery and starter problems, car won't start even after replacing battery and starter.

asked by on December 28, 2015

My car will not crank or start. It sat for about two weeks and battery died, and would not take a charge. I replaced the battery and it started right up. Later that same day, the car would not crank or start. I tapped the starter a few times and it eventually started. Replaced the starter and now it won't crank or start.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I would check the fuses for the starter relay. You may have a blown fuse for the starter. I would have YourMechanic come and diagnose the starting problem further.