Q: My car emits white smoke, which I think is too much. What could be possibly wrong.?

When i start the car, there is a white heavy smoke. Even after I drive for a very long time. Last 6 months the transmission was rewired.

Hi there. When there is white smoke emitting from the exhaust system, that is a sign of coolant in the exhaust system. Check the coolant level and see if its low. If the coolant is low, then check the engine oil and see if its milky. If the oil is milky then either the intake manifold gasket is leaking or the head gasket is burned. If the oil is clean and not milky, then the head gasket is burned from the coolant jackets to the cylinders. If the coolant is full, then its possible that the intake filter has gotten water and was sucked into the engine. If you need further assistance with white smoke coming from the exhaust pipe, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car emits white smoke, which I think is too much. What could be possibly wrong.?