Q: How do I use Trip 1 and Trip 2 in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use Trip 1 and Trip 2 in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Trip 1 and Trip 2 feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to keep track of how many miles your car has traveled since the last trip odometer reset. Accessing Trip 1 and Trip 2 is very easy: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu 2. Use the toggle buttons to scroll to either Trip 1 or Trip 2, then press SET/CLR 3. To clear and reset the current trip odometer, press SET/CLR again.