Q: Overheating - 1996 Saturn

Just recently my 1996 Saturn started to overheat and leak,when the AC is on the temperature gauge goes up. I don't know what to do

Hey there. You will need to not drive the vehicle if it is overheating since you may do engine damage if you overheated it. Have the system pressure tested and leak detected to see if the water pump is leaking or the cooling fans stopped working. For help having the problem resolved in person, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the overheating issue and assist with repairs.

3. Overheating - 1996 Saturn