Q: Camshaft position sensor exhaust Port location

I do not know what hole to put the exhaust camshaft sensor in.

A: Hello. In order to answer your question I...

In order to answer your question I would need to know what engine your vehicle has. For most vehicles the exhaust camshaft sensor will go on the cylinder head, on the exhaust camshaft side. That is the side with the exhaust manifold, and is usually located near the top of the engine, in close proximity to the actual camshaft.

Feel free to resubmit a new question with your engine details for a more specific answer. Alternatively, have one of our mobile technicians come to your home and service your vehicle if you need assistance. Best of luck.