my car idles up and down while sitting and die out fault ...

Q: my car idles up and down while sitting and die out fault code p1172 p1611 circuit short to ground p0507

my car idles up and down sometimes it dies out while sitting, when i fill the gas tank it runs smooth, half full it starts to idle high then low, the idle fault code p0507 idle speed control. p1172 short term fuel code trim min valve air fuel to high, fault code p1611 check engine request circuit to ground. i noticed it has gotten worst since the weather has been damp and foggy. what do you think it is?

Hi there. Due to the fact that multiple fault codes are showing up, I’d recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a check engine light inspection; so they can pinpoint what is causing each code to be stored and recommend the right repairs.