Q: What could be causing water to leak in car when raining under dashboard

Water leaking into car under dashboard when it rains. The rubber seal on bottom of front windsheild is eroded but had that checked by a windscreen man and because the windscreen doesnt move when puahed from inside its not likely that

In the area of the engine cowling, there is usually a network for air intake into the cabin. There are diverters built in to this network to ensure that only air, but not rainwater get into the vehicle. If rust holes have developed in this network, or caulking in the joints is leaking, that can account for the water leak to the dash that you are describing. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a water leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What could be causing water to leak in car when raining under dashboard