Q: How do you store just one phone number from your phone in the HandsFreeLink?

How do you store just one phone number from your phone in the HandsFreeLink?

A: While you can import entire phonebooks (on ...

While you can import entire phonebooks (on some phones) into the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system, you can also add specific names and numbers if you want. This is handy if you only want to store a few close friends and family members in the system. To do it, just follow these steps:

1. Press the talk button and release it

2. Say “phonebook”

3. Tell the HFL system “receive contact”

4. Listen to the system’s prompts and then select the name/number you want from your phone

5. Send it to the system

6. The system will give you more prompts, after which you can add a name to the phone number. If you selected the wrong number, just say “discard”