Q: How do you store just one phone number from your phone in the HandsFreeLink?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you store just one phone number from your phone in the HandsFreeLink?

While you can import entire phonebooks (on some phones) into the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system, you can also add specific names and numbers if you want. This is handy if you only want to store a few close friends and family members in the system. To do it, just follow these steps:

1. Press the talk button and release it

2. Say “phonebook”

3. Tell the HFL system “receive contact”

4. Listen to the system’s prompts and then select the name/number you want from your phone

5. Send it to the system

6. The system will give you more prompts, after which you can add a name to the phone number. If you selected the wrong number, just say “discard”