Q: How do I program set radio stations?

How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how.

1. Tune your radio to the station you want to set.

2. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1” will now be displayed for you.

3. Select one of the pushbuttons (labeled 1-6), and press it. This sets the radio station with that pushbutton.

4. After you’ve programed all 6 stations, you can program another six by pressing “SET/RND” twice. The words “Set 2” will display for you, and you can repeat the process. Then, to access the first station, press the pushbutton once; to access the second set station, press the pushbutton twice.

Tip

This works for both FM and AM. So you can program two different FM stations for each pushbutton, and two different AM stations as well.