Q: How much would it cost at a shop to get a steering column assembly for a 2005 dose Stratus automatic

What is the average cost of a steering column assembly replacement (parts and labor) at a shop

Hi. The average cost for a Steering Rack Replacement at a typically privately owned repair shop is between $600 and $1,000. Labor costs are estimated between $280 and $450 while parts are priced between $400 and $800 depending on who completes the service. Dealerships are typically about 20% more. Unfortunately, replacing the steering column is not a service our mobile mechanics offer.

3. How much would it cost at a shop to get a steering column assembly for a 2005 dose Stratus automatic