Q: Front wheel rattle on passenger side

In the morning there is a rattle when I press exclerator pedal . Does not do it if I am not pressing pedal and really noticeable on turns after a mile r so it goes away. Had rotors and brakes done noticed this after don't know if it's coincidence r not

Hi there. There are several possibilities for a rattle noise upon acceleration. It may be related to the brake work done, possibly a rough cut finish on the brake rotors. It may be, a worn axle shaft cv joint. A weak serpentine belt tensioner assembly could make a rattle noise upon acceleration. Seems unusual, the noise goes away in a mile or so.... Repairing or replacing components without diagnoses, could be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s rattle noise upon acceleration be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Front wheel rattle on passenger side