Q: I have a 2007 ford focus that the heat is not working on. The fan works intermittenly. Help! It is freezing

My heat on my 2007 Ford Focus is not working. Coolant is good. The fan intermittently starts and stops.

Hi Nikki. Thanks for reaching out today. There are generally three reasons why a heater will not work. First, and most common is that a fuse has blown. Second, is if an obstruction exists in the heater core (such as air bubbles or debris) or third, the coolant is low. Since your coolant level is OK, it’s more likely that you have an electrical relay or fuse blown or the heater core is clogged with debris. I would check your owner manual to determine which fuse or relay powers your heater and check that first. If that appears OK, then feel free to set up an onsite inspection and we’ll help you diagnose and resolve this issue.

3. I have a 2007 ford focus that the heat is not working on. The fan works intermittenly. Help! It is freezing