Q: Brights and fog lights stopped working.

Both the high-beams and fog lights stopped working at the same time. The bright light indicator stays on all the time.

The fog lights would only work with the low beams. The high beams would be on with the indicator. The system may have a defective light switch causing the issue if you cannot switch to low beams by pulling the lever back. My recommendation is to have the light switch checked to see if it is defective and causing the lighting issue. I recommend you contact a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check the system for you and give you a diagnosis.

3. Brights and fog lights stopped working.